One boring day I was clicking on the folders of my computer and I noticed that I have lots and lots of pictures from my travels, so I decided to create a new blog that would talk about my experiences from each of them.
So here we are!
10 things about me:
1. The biggest bulk of my expenses comes from Traveling. I rarely buy expensive gadgets, but I never think twice whenever I have to book a flight!
2. I like reading books. My favorite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez, the last book I’ve read was God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy.
3. I love musicals. Don’t hesitate to invite me.
4. I used to have a personal blog where I write about just anything, but decided to just concentrate on this one.
5. I love watching movies.
6. If I won the lottery I would travel around the world!
7. I am more comfortable traveling with a small group rather than a big one.
8. The last series I watched were Breaking Bad and The Killing.
9. I do Twitter (@tessathelion) more than Facebook.
10. The only radio show that I listen to is The Morning Rush by Chico and Delamar.